Thu, Oct 22|
NLP Kids Workshop
We live in a world that pushes children into highly extreme challenges and situations from a very young age, forcing them to adapt without giving them the time to develop their inner and emotional world. This generates a chasm between their everyday demands and their developing emotional world.
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2020, 9:00 AM EDT – Oct 25, 2020, 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Two upcoming international workshops are awaiting you!
- October 22nd -25th : 9 am - 1 pm EDT
- November 5th - 9th : 7 pm - 11 pm EDT
Dov Roitman and Judith Delozier embroidered together a workshop incorporating the existing NLP for adults into the novel NLP for kids and teens .
This training program for NLP Practitioners (minimum requirement) is based on the need of children and teenagers to acquire tools that will let them close or reduce the chasm that was mentioned earlier, thereby developing innate skills, expressing creativity and leveraging full potential.
The program, adapted to children and teenagers, offers a therapeutic working structure that uses as a basis the emotional maturity that the child or teenager has when starting the therapy, providing them with practical tools that adapt to their everyday routines.
This NLP Workshop sets as its goals the development of participants’ abilities in the following:
– To establish well-formed outcomes with young clients.
– To focus and map difficulties in children and youth.
– To create rapport.
– To communicate the experience of NLP and guided imagery to the behavioral level.
– To adapt a structured guidance method to a series of meetings according to a young client’s preferences and needs.
The workshop will be presented in English.
For more details – http://nlp-kids.com/
Workshop Price: USD 480 – Early Bird Registration till 22/09/20: USD 390